Carolyne Mas: Links
- My YouTube Channel
- My Facebook Page
- My Twitter
- The Produce Wagon
This is a really neat shop near where I live, where you can buy anything from local produce and organic foods, to homemade goat's milk soap. Delbert and Julie are the owners, and they are about the nicest people you'd ever want to meet. It is my favorite store, and one of the many wonderful highlights of living where I live.
- Odaiko Sonora
- Taiko is the artistic, powerful, and physically demanding discipline of Japanese ensemble drumming. Odaiko Sonora has made taiko accessible to Tucson and Pima County residents since 2002. Through exciting per-formances, high-quality instruction, school residencies and team workshops we increase first-hand knowledge of taiko and the opportunities it presents for physical, mental, and spiritual growth throughout Southern Arizona.
- Mark Johnson
Mark is easily one of my favorite singers/songwriters, and it has always been an honor and a pleasure to work with him the few times we have been able to arrange this. We have been friends now for 30 years, having met in Greenwich Village in 1976 just at the time of the great "musical revolution" that was happening there. His songs have been recorded by The Roches, Dave Edmunds, and Robert Gordon, to name just a few. He's got lots of music available on CD, and you should really check him out.
- Daisy Rock Guitars
- I have 5 of these guitars. They are inexpensive, and great for people with small hands, like me.
- Zingerman's is a really great specialty and gourmet foods online store. There's even an Olive Oil Club, which I used to belong to and highly recommend!
- Zap! Cars
- All kinds of interesting electric vehicles!
- We Are Change
- Be the change you want to see in the world.
- Here's the link to a not-so-recent-anymore article about me from a German website (posted on 8-21-05), written by my friend Tom Appleton.